All MBNA Caggers Fight Against MBNA's underhand tactics

pompeyfaith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4796 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok all this is the thread to use so as to keep Underdogs and indeed other Mbna posters threads on track and not get lost

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cool:thanks to you PF also subbing now - laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

that is a good and very valid point AA i did not think of that hay we dont wana make it easier for them

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

subbing to this thread too!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Also subbing!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

Here’s mine – it’s very similar to Underdogs but notice the missing text in the black rectangle at the bottom – I think they messed up when they squeezed the column of prescribed terms on to the right hand side – I’m pretty sure there would be some white text on this rectangle in the original version – and I’m pretty sure that the terms have just been pasted on the right.

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/atwozee/

Edited by atwozee
dont know my left from right sometimes

Can I suggest we all post up a copy of the relevant part of our agreement that we think has been pasted together – we will then be able to easily compare agreements that should be like for like.

hiya all i totally agree with atwozee

yes good idea keep this thread together with our own post with our own agreements, it will then be very easy also for when underdog talks to the solicitor to refer them to this thread alone and the solicitor will get a really good idea from all our different scans and also what we are all facing, sometimes, showing someone something is much better than talking about it

they say a picture says a thounsand words,,,or have i got that wrong? lol

just my thoughts, will gather all my efforts on the next post i do later

cheers all laters angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Only recently CCA'd MBNA so probably in for a long wait! Will post any info here, if that's ok with you guys, as can't wait to join in!!

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Here's mine!!

img005.jpg

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

hiya all glad to see we are all coming together on this one people power

almond it means by doing that this thread will be saved to your subscriptions

not sure what subbing means but i will post my cca if it arrives i have only asked for it on thursday , good luck for tomorrow

Subbing is subscribing :)

Accounts 2 & 3 CCA response is here:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/AA99/MBNA/MBNAAccs23CCAresponseLargeWebview.jpg

And that's the last thing we've ever heard:???: